Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

21 Days of Contagious Gratitude | Day 7

21 Days of Contagious Gratitude



Day 7 – I am grateful I have never been one to relish in material possessions. #21DaysofGratitude

Over the last few weeks I have exchanges with a few people that really left me shaking my head.  Those that live a life weighed down in “stuff” will never really understand the fullness and freedom of living a liberated existence.  Those that worship things will always be on a journey to acquire more, never being fulfilled.    I truly thank God I have never been that type of person.  True gratitude is being grateful for what you have and at peace because you understand it is enough.

Music Speaks When Word Fail


One of my favorite worship songs is Chris Tomlin's Your Grace Is Enough.  God's grace is truly enough for me.


Chris Tomlin | Your Grace is Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment