Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Let Me Be A Lighthouse

Daily Affirmation

Illuminated Living

Lord, let me be a lighthouse shining bright in the midst of darkness. Encouragement for weary travelers seeking the sand of truth. Use me to shine your love. ~ A.M. 

Images Curated from Instagram.com/Lighthouse

Illuminated Living is my heart's overflow, and I am grateful to God for the opportunity to encourage and uplift others. We all have an unique opportunity each day make the world brighter place. 

Are you willing to use your gifts?

“The Lord never lets a willing life go unused. If you’ll surrender to Him and commit to go wherever He leads, He’ll open the doors and guide you into the most meaningful and fruitful life possible. I’m not saying it will be easy, but it will be worth it.” ~ Dr. Charles Stanley, In Touch Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment