Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2014

Trials, Tests, and Testimony

Motivational Minute


No one will ever understand to the full extent all the things you have been through. The trials and test were not for them, it was for you. Don’t spend time trying to convince the world of all of your struggles. Instead tell everyone about the goodness of God and how you made it through it. Everyone is fighting their own battles. Our job is to share hope, not just war stories. ~ A.M.




The purpose of your testimony, or any Christian's testimony, is to glorify God.

"And I, when I came to you, brothers, did not come proclaiming to you the testimony of God with lofty speech or wisdom. For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. And I was with you in weakness and in fear and much trembling, and my speech and my message were not in plausible words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, so that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God" (1 Corinthians 2:1-5).

No comments:

Post a Comment