Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2021

The Light of Courage

Illuminated Living


So much time and energy are wasted on fear. The world has made an art out of fearmongering. The exaggerated efforts are a means of control and manipulation. Fear is not a fruit of a holy spirit. “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7). God has told us over 100 times in His Word not to be afraid. He tells us not to fear because He is in control. He is our refuge and strength.

God gave us a counter to fear. God has given us courage.


What does the Bible say about courage? | GotQuestions.org

Quote of the Day

“We have to be braver than we think we can be, because God is constantly calling us to be more than we are.” ― Madeleine L’Engle

Motivational Minute




Live courageously, and have bold faith.

How to Live a More Courageous Life by Kate Swoboda is the creator of YourCourageousLife.com



Illuminated Bookshelf

Professional Troublemaker: The Fear-Fighter Manual
Book by Luvvie Ajayi



Biblical Meditation

Isaiah 41:10 ESV

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Daily Affirmation

My fears are dissolving. I am bold and courageous.



No comments:

Post a Comment