Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Emotional Wellbeing

Living Well


Wellness Wednesday



Today listening to Dr. Robin L. Smith on the Karen Hunter Show Wellness Wednesday segment a term was dropped that really got be me thinking. Dr. Smith described Emotional Anorexia as a feeling of hunger, but instead of food, it’s a denial of one’s emotional and spiritual needs and desires. 

How many of us are accepting emotional crumbs instead of full meal?  

Are we hungry emotionally?

Maybe it is time to get clear on our needs and make emotional wellbeing an ongoing concentration in our lives.  We are better for everyone when we are whole and full.




“Feed the truth. Starve the lie.”

― Dr. Robin L. Smith, Hungry: The Truth about Being Full

Wisdom Wednesday

 “Then the LORD said to me, “Write my answer plainly on tablets, so that a runner can carry the correct message to others.” -- Habakkuk 2:2

Tools You Can Use

Journaling is great way to get clear about your vision, needs, and your path. I can attest that journaling is way that I have always filled my empty place.

Looking for a new journal check out artist Kadeja Liggans  on
Etsy Kligg.Co

No comments:

Post a Comment